Westreme Battery

Westreme Battery, also known as ir-Rasus Battery or Mellieħa Right Battery, is a former artillery battery in Mellieħa, Malta. It was built by the Order of Saint John in 1715–1716 as one of a series of coastal fortifications around the coasts of the Maltese Islands.


Westreme Battery, also known as ir-Rasus Battery or Mellieħa Right Battery, is a former artillery battery in Mellieħa, Malta. It was built by the Order of Saint John in 1715–1716 as one of a series of coastal fortifications around the coasts of the Maltese Islands.
Read article on Wikipedia