Tubex (syringe cartridge)

The Tubex Syringe cartridge was developed c. 1943 during World War II by the Wyeth company. It is a drug pre-filled glass cartridge syringe with attached sterile needle, which is inserted in a reusable stainless steel holder. The needle protector is removed and is ready for immediate injection in the administration of a drug.


The Tubex Syringe cartridge was developed c. 1943 during World War II by the Wyeth company. It is a drug pre-filled glass cartridge syringe with attached sterile needle, which is inserted in a reusable stainless steel holder. The needle protector is removed and is ready for immediate injection in the administration of a drug.
Read article on Wikipedia