Smallcombe Cemetery

Smallcombe Cemetery is situated on the edge of Bath, Somerset, England, in a valley between Widcombe Hill and Bathwick Hill. The cemetery consists of two distinct parts, the Anglican section known as St Mary's Churchyard and the non-conformist section known as Smallcombe Vale cemetery. They are sometimes known together as Smallcombe Garden cemetery. The two cemeteries have been closed to new burials since 1988 and they are maintained by Bath and North East Somerset Council. The Bath Corporation assumed responsibility for both cemeteries in 1947. In 1977 the caretakers lodge, described as The Lodge, Bathwick Cemetery, BA2 6DD, was sold for £800 without water or drainage.


Smallcombe Cemetery is situated on the edge of Bath, Somerset, England, in a valley between Widcombe Hill and Bathwick Hill. The cemetery consists of two distinct parts, the Anglican section known as St Mary's Churchyard and the non-conformist section known as Smallcombe Vale cemetery. They are sometimes known together as Smallcombe Garden cemetery. The two cemeteries have been closed to new burials since 1988 and they are maintained by Bath and North East Somerset Council. The Bath Corporation assumed responsibility for both cemeteries in 1947. In 1977 the caretakers lodge, described as The Lodge, Bathwick Cemetery, BA2 6DD, was sold for £800 without water or drainage.
Read article on Wikipedia