Red Doe, also known as the Evander Gregg House, is a historic home located near Florence, Florence County, South Carolina. It was built about 1840, and is a one-story, rectangular frame farmhouse on a raised brick basement foundation. It has a central hall plan, a two-room rear ell on the rear, and low-pitched gable roof. The front façade features six solid octagonal wooden piers support the porch roof and full-width verandah. Also on the property is a small frame building that appears to have been used as an office or store.