Port House

The Port House is a Scottish class A listed building in the centre of Jedburgh. The Jedburgh Co-operative Store Company had been founded in 1866 and it operated from the Port House in Exchange Street. In 1900 the Co-op's new building was built with novel architecture including a cast iron frame and large windows. In 2011 it was in a dangerous condition but it has since been refurbished.


The Port House is a Scottish class A listed building in the centre of Jedburgh. The Jedburgh Co-operative Store Company had been founded in 1866 and it operated from the Port House in Exchange Street. In 1900 the Co-op's new building was built with novel architecture including a cast iron frame and large windows. In 2011 it was in a dangerous condition but it has since been refurbished.
Read article on Wikipedia