Norwegian Lutheran Church (Grytviken)

The Norwegian Anglican Church, sometimes known as the Whalers Church, and as the Norwegian Lutheran Church, and casually as the Grytviken Church, was built in 1913 in Grytviken, South Georgia. The church was part of the Church of Norway for a century from 1913 to 2013. It was formally handed over to the Church of England in 2013, and is now part of the Anglican Communion Diocese of the Falkland Islands.


The Norwegian Anglican Church, sometimes known as the Whalers Church, and as the Norwegian Lutheran Church, and casually as the Grytviken Church, was built in 1913 in Grytviken, South Georgia. The church was part of the Church of Norway for a century from 1913 to 2013. It was formally handed over to the Church of England in 2013, and is now part of the Anglican Communion Diocese of the Falkland Islands.
Read article on Wikipedia