Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital

Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital was started in 1916 with a bed capacity of 60 to cater for the Africans Health Needs. It later served as a District Hospital before attaining referral status vide Legal Notice No. 98 of 12 June 1998 of the State Corporations Act. Currently, the Hospital serves as a level six Hospital offering outpatient, inpatient, and specialized healthcare services. It is located along Nandi Road in Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County. The Hospital serves residents of Western Kenya, parts of Eastern Uganda and Southern Sudan with a population of approximately 24 Million.


Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital was started in 1916 with a bed capacity of 60 to cater for the Africans Health Needs. It later served as a District Hospital before attaining referral status vide Legal Notice No. 98 of 12 June 1998 of the State Corporations Act. Currently, the Hospital serves as a level six Hospital offering outpatient, inpatient, and specialized healthcare services. It is located along Nandi Road in Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County. The Hospital serves residents of Western Kenya, parts of Eastern Uganda and Southern Sudan with a population of approximately 24 Million.
Read article on Wikipedia