L. S. Good House

The L. S. Good House or Good Mansion is a historic home located in Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia. It was built in 1904 and was placed in the National Register singularly on November 28, 1988 and as part of the East Wheeling Historic District on November 22, 1999.


The L. S. Good House or Good Mansion is a historic home located in Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia. It was built in 1904 and was placed in the National Register singularly on November 28, 1988 and as part of the East Wheeling Historic District on November 22, 1999.
Read article on Wikipedia