Funimation

Funimation Productions, LLC is an American entertainment company that specializes in the dubbing and distribution of foreign content, most notably anime. The Japanese conglomerate Sony is its majority owner, owning 95% of the company through a joint venture between its Japanese music division and American film and television studio, with Gen Fukunaga, Funimation's co-founder, owning the remaining 5%. Based in Flower Mound, Texas, the studio is one of the leading distributors of anime and other foreign entertainment properties in North America.


Funimation Productions, LLC is an American entertainment company that specializes in the dubbing and distribution of foreign content, most notably anime. The Japanese conglomerate Sony is its majority owner, owning 95% of the company through a joint venture between its Japanese music division and American film and television studio, with Gen Fukunaga, Funimation's co-founder, owning the remaining 5%. Based in Flower Mound, Texas, the studio is one of the leading distributors of anime and other foreign entertainment properties in North America.
Read article on Wikipedia

Funimation

Crunchyroll, LLC, ABD merkezli anime ve film distribütörü ve yayın şirketidir. Şirket, 9 Mayıs 1994 tarihinde Gen Fukunaga tarafından kurulmuş olup anime ve diğer yabancı eğlence programlarının Kuzey Amerika'daki lider distribütörlerinden biridir. Şirketin merkezi Teksas eyaletine bağlı Flower Mound kentinde yer almaktadır.


Crunchyroll, LLC, ABD merkezli anime ve film distribütörü ve yayın şirketidir. Şirket, 9 Mayıs 1994 tarihinde Gen Fukunaga tarafından kurulmuş olup anime ve diğer yabancı eğlence programlarının Kuzey Amerika'daki lider distribütörlerinden biridir. Şirketin merkezi Teksas eyaletine bağlı Flower Mound kentinde yer almaktadır.
Read article on Wikipedia