Dwejra Tower

Dwejra Tower 
 is a small watchtower in Dwejra Bay, limits of San Lawrenz on the island of Gozo in Malta. It was completed in 1652, and is one of the Lascaris towers. Today, it is in good condition and is open to the public.


Dwejra Tower is a small watchtower in Dwejra Bay, limits of San Lawrenz on the island of Gozo in Malta. It was completed in 1652, and is one of the Lascaris towers. Today, it is in good condition and is open to the public.
Read article on Wikipedia