DMJ Pick Bridge
The DMJ Pick Bridge is a Parker through truss bridge located near Saratoga, Wyoming, which carries Carbon County Road CN6-508 across the North Platte River. The bridge was built from 1909 to 1910 by contractor Charles G. Sheely; it was originally located south of Fort Steele. In 1934, the bridge was moved up the river to its current location, as a new bridge had been built at its original site five years earlier. The bridge is the only Parker truss bridge remaining in Wyoming, after the Arvada Bridge was replaced in 1990.