Central Park, Armidale
Central Park in Armidale is a heritage-listed public park at 125 Dangar Street, Armidale, Armidale Regional Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Brother Francis Gatti, the Armidale Council and W. H. See, who designed the rotunda. The park was built from 1874 to 1890 by Richard Moffatt. It is also known as Reserve No.8; Armidale Park. The park was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 19 December 2018.